Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crafting (Part 1)

After my sketch was approved, I used the sketch as an underdrawing for the rest of the project.




I began by colouring the (sleeve of the) shirt. I chose to use red colour because red colour symbolizes passion, energy, confidence and courage. I used the magnetic lasso tool and brush when colouring the shirt.



Next, I started to colour the hands, also added outline to the hands. In order to draw the details properly, I zoomed in most of the time and referred to the underdrawing.



After I finished colouring the hands, I moved on to colour the ipad. Also giving details like adding the button below. The free transform tool is really handy in adjusting the button to the correct angle. Notice that I also have made some improvements to the shirt at this point. The magnetic lasso tool and polygonal lasso tool has been very useful so far. 


... To be continued :)



No comments:

Post a Comment