Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Research on theme and issue

"Social Media Issues". That was the theme given to us by our design lecturer. There's just too many issues that come out of social media. Well, while I was searching on the theme and issue for this design project, I remembered about an article I read on newspapers about a year ago. You can read it online (here).

Yes, keyboard warriors. 

Of course, there are a lot of extremes and degrees but I believed that we have succumbed to being a keyboard warrior at least once? Why do I say so?

Haven't we find ourselves become so comfortable typing behind our keyboard sometimes? Remember those times when you were gossiping about someone else with another friend? Or simply leaving a nasty comment and trying to remain anonymous?

Yes.

So, I've decided that this is indeed a social media issue and I'd like to explore more on this and use this idea for my design project.

So long for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment